Report in Wirtschaftsmathematik (WIMA Report)
- Multiple Objective Minimum Cost Flow Problems: A Review (2005)
- In this paper, theory and algorithms for solving the multiple objective minimum cost flow problem are reviewed. For both the continuous and integer case exact and approximation algorithms are presented. In addition, a section on compromise solutions summarizes corresponding results. The reference list consists of all papers known to the autheors which deal with the multiple objective minimum cost flow problem.
- A Survey of Approximation Methods in Multiobjective Programming (2003)
- Approaches to approximate the efficient and Pareto sets of multiobjective programs are reviewed. Special attention is given to approximating structures, methods generating Pareto points, and approximation quality. The survey covers 48 articles published since 1975.
- 89 rev.
- Algorithms for Time-Dependent Bicriteria Shortest Path Problems (revised version) (2004)
- In this paper we generalize the classical shortest path problem in two ways. We consider two objective functions and time-dependent data. The resulting problem, called the time-dependent bicriteria shortest path problem (TdBiSP), has several interesting practical applications, but has not gained much attention in the literature.