Preprints (rote Reihe) des Fachbereich Mathematik
- 2003 (6) (entfernen)
- Hyperquasivarieties (2003)
- We consider the notion of hyper-quasi-identities and hyperquasivarieties, as a common generalization of the concept of quasi-identity and quasivariety invented by A.I. Mal'cev, cf. , cf.  and hypervariety invented by the authors in .
- Theoretische Alternsmechanismen II (2003)
- Hochschild- and Cyclic-Homology of LCNT-Spaces (2003)
- We define a class of topological spaces (LCNT-spaces) which come together with a nuclear Frechet algebra. Like the algebra of smooth functions on a manifold, this algebra carries the differential structure of the object. We compute the Hochschild homology of this object and show that it is isomorphic to the space of differential forms. This is a generalization of a result obtained by Alain Connes in the framework of smooth manifolds.
- Geometrical Properties of Sections of Buchsbaum-Rim Sheaves or How to Construct Gorenstein Schemes of Higher Codimension with SINGULAR (2003)
- Functions preserving 2-series strict orders (2003)
- In recent years a considerable attention was paid to an investigation of finite orders relative to different properties of their isotone functions [2,3]. Strict order relations are defined as strict asymmetric and transitive binary relations. Some algebraic properties of strict orders were already studied in . For the class K of so-called 2-series strict orders we describe the partially ordered set EndK of endomorphism monoids, ordered by inclusion. It is obtained that EndK possesses a least element and in most cases defines a Boolean algebra. Moreover, every 2-series strict order is determined by its n-ary isotone functions for some natural number n.