Preprints (rote Reihe) des Fachbereich Mathematik
Year of publication
- 2001 (5) (remove)
- Unde tales melancholici sunt, et optimi fiunt mathematici (H. v. Gent) Zur Interaktion von Mathematik und Melancholie (2001)
- Didaktik der Mathematik im deutschen Barock (2001)
- Derived Tameness of some Associative Algebras (2001)
- In this article we propose a new method to deal with the derived categories of some semi-perfect k-algebras. This method gives us a unifying description of the derived categories of a branch class of algebras such as gentle algebras, some lannish algebras, of the Gelfand quiver etc.
- The finite-section approximation for ill-posed integral equations on the half-line (2001)
- Integral equations on the half of line are commonly approximated by the finite-section approximation, in which the infinite upper limit is replaced by apositie number called finite-section parameter. In this paper we consider the finite-section approximation for first kind intgral equations which are typically ill-posed and call for regularization. For some classes of such equations corresponding to inverse problems from optics and astronomy we indicate the finite-section parameters that allows to apply standard regularization techniques. Two discretization schemes for the finite-section equations ar also proposed and their efficiency is studied.