Year of publication
- 1996 (2) (remove)
- case-based planning (2) (remove)
- Adaptation of Synthesis Plans in Organic Chemistry (1996)
- This paper presents RESYN/CBR, a case-based planner dedicated to organic chemistry synthesis, from the viewpoint of its adaptation process.
- PARIS: Flexible Plan Adaptation by Abstraction and Refinement (1996)
- Paris (Plan Abstraction and Refinement in an Integrated System) [4, 2] is a domain independent case-based planning system which allows the flexible reuse of planning cases by abstraction and refinement. This approach is mainly inspired by the observation that reuse of plans must not be restricted to a single description level. In domains with a high variation in the problems, the reuse of past solutions must be achieved at various levels of abstraction.