47Bxx Special classes of linear operators
- 47B06 Riesz operators; eigenvalue distributions; approximation numbers, s- numbers, Kolmogorov numbers, entropy numbers, etc. of operators
47B07 Operators defined by compactness properties
- 47B10 Operators belonging to operator ideals (nuclear, p-summing, in the Schatten-von Neumann classes, etc.) [See also 47L20]
- 47B15 Hermitian and normal operators (spectral measures, functional calculus, etc.)
- 47B20 Subnormal operators, hyponormal operators, etc.
- 47B25 Symmetric and selfadjoint operators (unbounded)
- 47B32 Operators in reproducing-kernel Hilbert spaces (including de Branges, de Branges-Rovnyak, and other structured spaces) [See also 46E22]
- 47B33 Composition operators
- 47B34 Kernel operators
- 47B35 Toeplitz operators, Hankel operators, Wiener-Hopf operators [See also 45P05, 47G10 for other integral operators; see also 32A25, 32M15]
- 47B36 Jacobi (tridiagonal) operators (matrices) and generalizations
- 47B37 Operators on special spaces (weighted shifts, operators on sequence spaces, etc.)
47B38 Operators on function spaces (general)
- 47B39 Difference operators [See also 39A70]
47B40 Spectral operators, decomposable operators, well-bounded operators, etc.
- 47B44 Accretive operators, dissipative operators, etc.
- 47B47 Commutators, derivations, elementary operators, etc.
- 47B48 Operators on Banach algebras
- 47B49 Transformers, preservers (operators on spaces of operators)
- 47B50 Operators on spaces with an indefinite metric [See also 46C50]
- 47B60 Operators on ordered spaces
- 47B65 Positive operators and order-bounded operators
- 47B80 Random operators [See also 47H40, 60H25]
- 47B99 None of the above, but in this section