- Wissenschaftlicher Artikel (2) (entfernen)
- Stochastic Reconstruction of Loading Histories from a Rainflow Matrix (1995)
- This paper is devoted to the mathematica l description of the solution of the so-called rainflow reconstruction problem, i.e. the problem of constructing a time series with an a priori given rainflow m atrix. The algorithm we present is mathematically exact in the sense that no app roximations or heuristics are involved. Furthermore it generates a uniform distr ibution of all possible reconstructions and thus an optimal randomization of the reconstructed series. The algorithm is a genuine on-line scheme. It is easy adj ustable to all variants of rainflow such as sysmmetric and asymmetric versions a nd different residue techniques.
- Fatigue Lifetime Estimation Based on Rainflow Counted Data Using the Local Strain Approach (1995)
- In the automotive industry both the loca l strain approach and rainflow counting are well known and approved tools in the numerical estimation of the lifetime of a new developed part especially in the automotive industry. This paper is devoted to the combination of both tools and a new algorithm is given that takes advantage of the inner structure of the most used damage parameters.