- Error estimates for quasistatic global elastic correction and linear kinematic hardening material (2006)
- We consider in this paper the quasistatic boundary value problems of linear elasticity and nonlinear elastoplasticity with linear kinematic hardening material. We derive expressions and estimates for the difference of solutions (i.e. stress, strain and displacement) of both models. Further, we study the error between the elastoplastic solution and the solution of a postprocessing method, that corrects the solution of the linear elastic problem in order to approximate the elastoplastic model.
- A homotopy between the solutions of the elastic and elastoplastic boundary value problem (2006)
- In this article, we give an explicit homotopy between the solutions (i.e. stress, strain, displacement) of the quasistatic linear elastic and nonlinear elastoplastic boundary value problem, where we assume a linear kinematic hardening material law. We give error estimates with respect to the homotopy parameter.
- Lipschitz estimates for the stop and the play operator (2006)
- In this article, we give some generalisations of existing Lipschitz estimates for the stop and the play operator with respect to an arbitrary convex and closed characteristic a separable Hilbert space. We are especially concerned with the dependency of their outputs with respect to different scalar products.
- A piecewise analytical solution for Jiangs model of elastoplasticity (2007)
- In this article, we present an analytic solution for Jiang's constitutive model of elastoplasticity. It is considered in its stress controlled form for proportional stress loading under the assumptions that the one-to-one coupling of the yield surface radius and the memory surface radius is switched off, that the transient hardening is neglected and that the ratchetting exponents are constant.