- Preprint (2) (entfernen)
- Case Based Reasoning (2) (entfernen)
- Negotiation During Intelligent Sales Support with Case-Based Reasoning (1998)
- This paper motivates the necessity for support for negotiation during Sales Support on the Internet within Case-Based Reasoning solutions. Different negotiation approaches are discussed and a general model of the sales process is presented. Further, the tradition al CBR-cycle is modified in such a way that iterative retrieval during a CBR consulting session is covered by the new model. Several gen eral characteristics of negotiation are described and a case study is shown where preliminary approaches are used to negotiate with a cu stomer about his demands and available products in a 'CBR-based' Electronic Commerce solution.
- INRECA - A Seamless Integration of Induction and Case-Based Reasoning for Decision Support Tasks (1995)
- We propose an integrated approach to decision support and diagnostic problems based on top-down induction of decision trees (TDIDT) and case-based reasoning (CBR).