- 2005 (3) (entfernen)
- Finding Representative Systems for Discrete Bicriteria Optimization Problems by Box Algorithms (2005)
- Given a discrete bicriteria optimization problem (DBOP), we propose two versions of an approximation procedure, the box algorithm, which results in a representation of the complete set of nondominated solutions by a finite representative system Rep satisfying the following quality features.
- Multiple Objective Minimum Cost Flow Problems: A Review (2005)
- In this paper, theory and algorithms for solving the multiple objective minimum cost flow problem are reviewed. For both the continuous and integer case exact and approximation algorithms are presented. In addition, a section on compromise solutions summarizes corresponding results. The reference list consists of all papers known to the autheors which deal with the multiple objective minimum cost flow problem.
- An Improved Epsilon-Constraint Method for Multiobjective Programming (2005)
- In this paper we revisit one of the most important scalarization techniques used in multiobjective programming, the \(\varepsilon\)-constraint method.