Fachbereich / Organisatorische Einheit
- Fachbereich Mathematik (2) (entfernen)
- Maximum entropy for reduced moment problems (1999)
- The existence of maximum entropy solutions for a wide class of reduced moment problems on arbitrary open subsets of Rd is considered. In particular, new results for the case of unbounded domains are obtained. A precise condition is presented under which solvability of the moment problem implies existence of a maximum entropy solution.
- A Residual Based Error Formula for a Class of Transport Equations (2001)
- We present an exact residual based error formula in natural norms for a class of transport equations.