- MOLTKE-Projekt (2) (entfernen)
- Knowledge acquisition in the domain of CNC machining centers: the Moltke approach (1999)
- MOLTKE is a research project dealing with a complex technical application. After describing the domain of CNCmachining centers and the applied KA methods, we summarize the concrete KA problems which we have to handle. Then we describe a KA mechanism which supports an engineer in developing a diagnosis system. In chapter 6 weintroduce learning techniques operating on diagnostic cases and domain knowledge for improving the diagnostic procedure of MOLTKE. In the last section of this chapter we outline some essential aspects of organizationalknowledge which is heavily applied by engineers for analysing such technical systems (Qualitative Engineering). Finally we give a short overview of the actual state of realization and our future plans.
- Multiple knowledge acquisition strategies in MOLTKE (1999)
- In this paper we will present a design model (in the sense of KADS) for the domain of technical diagnosis. Based on this we will describe the fully implemented expert system shell MOLTKE 3.0, which integrates common knowledge acquisition methods with techniques developed in the fields of Model-Based Diagnosis and Machine Learning, especially Case-Based Reasoning.