- Konferenzveröffentlichung (2) (entfernen)
- Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics - Emerging Trends (2007)
- This technical report is the Emerging Trends proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics (TPHOLs 2007), which was held during 10-13 September in Kaiserslautern, Germany. TPHOLs covers all aspects of theorem proving in higher order logics as well as related topics in theorem proving and veriﬁcation.
- First DASMOD Workshop on Verification of Adaptive Systems (VerAS) (2007)
- This technical report contains the preliminary versions of the regular papers presented at the first workshop on Verification of Adaptive Systems (VerAS) that has been held in Kaiserslautern, Germany, on September 14th, 2007 as part of the 20th International Conference on Theorem Proving in Higher Order Logics. The final versions will be published with Elsevier's Electronic Notes on Theoretical Computer Science (ENTCS). VerAS is the first workshop that aims at considering adaptation as a cross-cutting system aspect that needs to be explicitly addressed in system design and verification. The program committee called for original submissions on formal modeling, specification, verification, and implementation of adaptive systems. There were six submissions from different countries of Europe. Each submission has been reviewed by three programme committee members. Finally, the programme committee decided to accept three of the six submissions. Besides the presentations of the regular papers, the workshop's programme included a tutorial on the `Compositional Verification of Self-Optimizing Mechatronic Systems' held by Holger Giese (University of Paderborn, Germany) as well as three presentations of DASMOD projects on the verification of adaptive systems.