Faculty / Organisational entity
- Fachbereich Mathematik (2) (remove)
Year of publication
- 2004 (2) (remove)
- Algorithms for Time-Dependent Bicriteria Shortest Path Problems (revised version) (2004)
- In this paper we generalize the classical shortest path problem in two ways. We consider two objective functions and time-dependent data. The resulting problem, called the time-dependent bicriteria shortest path problem (TdBiSP), has several interesting practical applications, but has not gained much attention in the literature.
- Decomposition of Integer Matrices and Multileaf Collimator Sequencing (2004)
- In this paper we consider the problem of decomposing an integer matrix into a weighted sum of binary matrices that have to strict consecutive ones property.