Faculty / Organisational entity
- Fachbereich Mathematik (4) (remove)
- Algorithms for Time-Dependent Bicriteria Shortest Path Problems (revised version) (2004)
- In this paper we generalize the classical shortest path problem in two ways. We consider two objective functions and time-dependent data. The resulting problem, called the time-dependent bicriteria shortest path problem (TdBiSP), has several interesting practical applications, but has not gained much attention in the literature.
- Finding Representative Systems for Discrete Bicriteria Optimization Problems by Box Algorithms (2005)
- Given a discrete bicriteria optimization problem (DBOP), we propose two versions of an approximation procedure, the box algorithm, which results in a representation of the complete set of nondominated solutions by a finite representative system Rep satisfying the following quality features.
- Multiple Objective Minimum Cost Flow Problems: A Review (2005)
- In this paper, theory and algorithms for solving the multiple objective minimum cost flow problem are reviewed. For both the continuous and integer case exact and approximation algorithms are presented. In addition, a section on compromise solutions summarizes corresponding results. The reference list consists of all papers known to the autheors which deal with the multiple objective minimum cost flow problem.
- Acquisition Prioritization: A Multicriteria Approach Based on a Case Study (2006)
- Selection of new projects is one of the major decision making activities in any company. Given a set of potential projects to invest, a subset which matches the company's strategy and internal resources best has to be selected. In this paper, we propose a multicriteria model for portfolio selection of projects, where we take into consideration that each of the potential projects has several - usually conflicting - values.