Fachbereich / Organisatorische Einheit
- Fachbereich Mathematik (2) (entfernen)
- Variationsungleichungen (2) (entfernen)
- Error estimates for quasistatic global elastic correction and linear kinematic hardening material (2006)
- We consider in this paper the quasistatic boundary value problems of linear elasticity and nonlinear elastoplasticity with linear kinematic hardening material. We derive expressions and estimates for the difference of solutions (i.e. stress, strain and displacement) of both models. Further, we study the error between the elastoplastic solution and the solution of a postprocessing method, that corrects the solution of the linear elastic problem in order to approximate the elastoplastic model.
- A piecewise analytical solution for Jiangs model of elastoplasticity (2007)
- In this article, we present an analytic solution for Jiang's constitutive model of elastoplasticity. It is considered in its stress controlled form for proportional stress loading under the assumptions that the one-to-one coupling of the yield surface radius and the memory surface radius is switched off, that the transient hardening is neglected and that the ratchetting exponents are constant.