Faculty / Organisational entity
- Fachbereich Mathematik (3) (remove)
- Elastoplasticity (3) (remove)
- A multiaxial stress-strain correction scheme (2005)
- A method to correct the elastic stress tensor at a fixed point of an elastoplastic body, which is subject to exterior loads, is presented and analysed. In contrast to uniaxial corrections (Neuber or ESED), our method takes multiaxial phenomena like ratchetting or cyclic hardening/softening into account by use of Jiang's model. Our numerical algorithm is designed for the case that the scalar load functions are piecewise linear and can be used in connection with critical plane/multiaxial rainflow methods in high cycle fatigue analysis. In addition, a local existence and uniqueness result of Jiang's equations is given.
- Lipschitz estimates for the stop and the play operator (2006)
- In this article, we give some generalisations of existing Lipschitz estimates for the stop and the play operator with respect to an arbitrary convex and closed characteristic a separable Hilbert space. We are especially concerned with the dependency of their outputs with respect to different scalar products.
- A piecewise analytical solution for Jiangs model of elastoplasticity (2007)
- In this article, we present an analytic solution for Jiang's constitutive model of elastoplasticity. It is considered in its stress controlled form for proportional stress loading under the assumptions that the one-to-one coupling of the yield surface radius and the memory surface radius is switched off, that the transient hardening is neglected and that the ratchetting exponents are constant.