- 2009 (2) (entfernen)
- series-parallel graphs (2) (entfernen)
- A Survey of Earliest Arrival Flows and a Study of the Series-Parallel Case (2009)
- This work is concerned with dynamic flow problems, especially maximal dynamic flows and earliest arrival flows - also called universally maximal flows. First of all, a survey of known results about existence, computation and approximation of earliest arrival flows is given. For the special case of series-parallel graphs a polynomial algorithm for computing maximal dynamic flows is presented and this maximal dynamic flow is proven to be an earliest arrival flow.
- Earliest Arrival Flows in Series-Parallel Graphs (2009)
- We present an exact algorithm for computing an earliest arrival flow in a discrete time setting on series-parallel graphs. In contrast to previous results for the earliest arrival flow problem this algorithm runs in polynomial time.